|Packaging:||Seal PE Vacuum bag and carton box|
3D printer filament Specifications:
– 3D Printing Filament Diameter: 1.75mm and 3.00mm.
– 3D Printing Filament Diameter precision: +/-0.03mm, Roundness: +/-0.02mm.
3D Printer Filament Advantages:
– No contamination, tilt, easy to remove supporting parts.
– Suitable for high precision 3D models printing, you can get more model details.
– The filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering.
– Filament comes with a light spool in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
– Appropriate stickiness, no first-layer problem.
– Compatible with most 3D printers such as Makerbot 3D printer, UP 3D printer, Leapfrog 3D printer, Afinia 3D printer, RepRap 3D printer, Ultimaker 3D printer, Mendel 3D printer etc.